addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Boston French Language Meetup Group Message Board › July 10 _ Bastille Lemonade Party and picnic at Esplanade near Copley T stop

July 10 _ Bastille Lemonade Party and picnic at Esplanade near Copley T stop

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello!

Une rendez-vous pour jour de Bastille! Je sais que le jour est 14 Juillet, mais je pense que c'est mieux pour faire une rendez-vous dans le fin de semaine pour donner l'occasion pour plusieurs de participation.
I would like to plan a lemonade party in the park for Bastille Day! It would be great if we collaborated with the world trekkers group folks so that there could be a good amount of people that showed up. So all of you who have gone to France, enjoy the francophone life, or just desire some summer lemonade socializing, let us meet and hang out! This would be a great way to connect with others who wish to go to France or have lived or been there to get some insight. Offcourse, c'est idéale pour pratique votre français! I am posting this on their site too. Hmm...

This is a response to those who showed interest in such a meetup. I am new here, so I would LOVE to have people plan this with me or come up with better options!

Merci!