addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Boston French Language Meetup Group Message Board › Meet up during the week

Meet up during the week

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello,

I am new to the group and I am dying to speak french but unfortunately I work very peculiar hours (basically full time friday-monday) so I am unable to come to any of the meet ups. I was wondering if any one would be interested in a mid-week meet up in Cambridge or in Boston, maybe for dinner or maybe just for coffee or something like that. Tuesday and Wednesday nights are good for me.

-rob
Frantz P
FrantzP
Group Organizer
Cambridge, MA
Post #: 52
Hello,

I am new to the group and I am dying to speak french but unfortunately I work very peculiar hours (basically full time friday-monday) so I am unable to come to any of the meet ups. I was wondering if any one would be interested in a mid-week meet up in Cambridge or in Boston, maybe for dinner or maybe just for coffee or something like that. Tuesday and Wednesday nights are good for me.

-rob

Salut, Rob, et bienvenue! I just scheduled an event for Wednesday, November 17 at 7:00 P.M. I hope that can work for you.

Cheers,
Frantz