Title: Systems Analyst
Location: Boston, MA
Date Job Opened: 8-30-10
We are assisting a global company with offices in the Boston, MA area
fill a Systems Analyst role. This individual will be expected to
contribute meaningfully in a focused, team-oriented development role,
implementing requirements for existing and new enterprise systems. They
will be partnering with end-users and business analysts to address
issues, define requirements, and design solutions. This opportunity is
best suited to a motivated individual who can match a strong programming
background with a deep understanding of business processes and data.
* Participate in the design and development of both internal and
external web-based applications. S/he will influence overall
requirements and detailed design
* Work closely with end-users and members of the Technology Team
to resolve system-related issues rapidly and conclusively.
* Serve as an expert resource in the technologies underlying both
current and future enterprise systems.
* Help with overall systems/data architecture development and
* 3+ years ASP.Net with C# experience. Specifically:
o Authoring web pages in C#/VB.Net (ASP.Net) or VBScript (classic
o Or at least familiarity with C-based syntax through, for
o Related Microsoft technologies (e.g., CDO, MAPI, LDAP)
o Microsoft Sharepoint Services, AJAX, and/or MVC experience a
o Other Microsoft server technologies (e.g. Exchange Event Sinks)
o Professional services firm experience a plus
* 3+ years of SQL experience writing queries, stored procedures,
triggers, views, etc.
o SQL Admin experience a plus
* Structured, analytical thinker capable of operating at multiple
levels of precision and detail with demonstrated ability in several of
the following areas: programming, process design, data modeling, systems
architecture, project management, business analysis, or development
* Effectively manage multiple projects with multiple clients with
strong time management and prioritization skills.
Reference # 380310
We look forward to working with you in a private and professional
manner. We ask the following of you:
* Submit your resume in a Word document to [address removed]
* Our clients request American Citizen or Green Card Holder
Technical and Tech/Business Recruiting Since 1979