|From:||Beverly A. Kahn|
|Sent on:||Thursday, May 14, 2009 4:31 PM|
Location: Boston, MA
Our client is seeking a TECHNICAL ARCHITECT. Candidates with a strong and successful background in DATAMINING experience with Oracle applications will be given preferential exposure.
Additionally, this client likes candidates from the TOP technical universities. Advanced degrees also preferred.
• Extensive experience (minimum 10 years) deploying enterprise solutions, in a role where s/he had technical leadership responsibility
• Technical degree from leading university
• Strong hands-on technology background required. Broad, current knowledge of server, storage and networking product lines. Familiar with current recommended practices for secure deployments. Fluent in existing and emerging standards
• Development experiences with database or application integration technology mandatory
• Strong oral and written presentation skills. Proven success at interacting at the CTO/CIO level of large enterprises Understands enterprise needs and can demonstrate to technology boards that our solutions meet their technical needs
Job Order # 349309BK
Only e-mailed resumes in Word format will be reviewed. If you already have a working relationship with an NDT recruiter, please contact that recruiter directly. Otherwise, please submit your resume to
BEVERLY KAHN at: B K @ N D T.C O M
We respect your privacy and will discuss with you our processes before your resume is presented to client companies. Please feel free to forward this position to your colleagues.
Celebrating our 30th Year, New Dimensions in Technology, Inc. (NDT) is a permanent technical placement company specializing in Technical and Tech-Business professionals. NDT is WBENC and SOMWBA certified.
JOBSinMA on TWITTER