Title: .NET Engineers
Location: Boston, MA
Date Job Opened: [masked]
We are assisting our client in the Boston, MA area in recruiting several
innovative and enthusiastic .NET Engineers. As a core member of the
team, you will design, implement, and maintain enterprise-level
applications. Ideal candidates will have a thorough understanding of
the .NET framework, ASP.NET web forms and MVC, ADO.NET components,
Agile/Scrum, and XP processes. Experience with Service-Oriented,
multi-tier architecture and implementation of scalable, high-performing
.NET applications is critical. Additionally, a solid understanding of
SQL, relational databases, and stored procedures is a must. Knowledge
of windows and web services and distributed application development is
* BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
* 5+ years of relevant professional experience in software
* 2+ years of experience working with Agile/Scrum and XP
* Demonstrable knowledge of TDD, unit tests, mocking, stubbing,
* Demonstrated proficiency in developing on the Microsoft
platform, specifically .NET using C#.
* Experience developing, deploying, and maintaining production
level code in an environment that demands high reliability, high
performance, and high scalability is required.
* Experience integrating with a popular accounting system is
helpful; Great Plains is preferred, others are welcome.
We look forward to working with you in a private and professional
manner. We ask the following of you:
* Submit your resume in a Word document to CAREERS @ NDT.COM
* Our clients request American Citizen or Green Card Holder
Celebrating our 31st Year, New Dimensions in Technology, Inc. (NDT) is a
permanent technical placement company specializing in Technical and
Tech-Business professionals. NDT is WBENC and SOMWBA certified.