Position Title – WRPSSWIC092012
Sr. SW Implementation Consultants – Any Location East/MW/SE/SC - Excellent Package
Excellent Compensation Package – $100K - $120K+ Base + Bonus + Comprehensive Benefits (100% Paid)
No Relocation or Sponsorship
Multiple Roles - Can be located anywhere in the East/Midwest/SE/SC – Close to a Major Airport – Preference East of Mississippi
Highly successful, highly profitable, very fast growing (50%+), private software firm, focused on delivering a fully integrated suite of asset-centric accounting, tax, budgeting, regulatory, compliance/risk management and analytics software solutions for asset intensive clients. Great firm with an excellent history of growth - Lots of Upside – Excellent Compensation Package – Base + Bonus + Comprehensive Benefits (100% company paid) - Join a team oriented, collaborative, results focused environment and become part of an elite organization with great growth possibilities.
Keys to these roles:
1) Implementation experience - part of or lead on the consultative role in an ERP implementation project (not a PM, though)
2) Asset accounting knowledge
Position Responsibilities – Summary:
My client is seeking Sr. Software Implementation Consultants to join their Professional Services team. A Sr. Consultant must have a proven track record of providing an exceptional level of effective business solution implementation and delivery execution of large scale, complex enterprise software. This individual may oversee the work of junior consultants and/or be expected to address more complex and challenging assignments. Further, they are seeking Consultants with extensive domain expertise in asset accounting for utilities, oil & gas, transportation, mining, and telecommunication industries.
Software is currently installed on premise and project length ranges from 6-9 months for average sized projects, with 1-3 people assigned, and 12+ months for large sized projects, with 4-6 people assigned.
The Sr. IC may work on multiple projects depending on size, scale and scope of efforts.
Travel is expected to up to the 80% area Monday thru Thursday (M-T), all of US + Some Canadian – Home Office Based roles with expenses fully paid.
A Sr. Consultant will be expected to perform the following duties:
· Actively participate and be highly engaged as part of an implementation project team (including clients, colleagues, other consultants, vendors, etc.). Contribute and share application and domain/industry expertise, and functional knowledge of asset accounting. Possess and demonstrate advanced consultative skills.
· Complete tasks and activities as assigned by the Project Manager, and in accordance with the firm’s methodology. Adhere to project schedules and budgetary constraints; provide early notice of any potential risks or issues with respect to adherence to project schedules or budgets
· Address risks and resolve issues relating to implementation; if needed, with assistance/direction from the Project Manager and/or other subject matter experts
· Hands-on project execution, including gathering and analyzing client requirements; determining best practice design of to-be-delivered solution; developing functional specifications; configuring the application to meet the approved design, etc.
· Testing: working with their customers, define test plans and procedures; assist with the development of use and test cases; conduct unit, system, and integration testing; and support the client’s User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
· Support application go-live by providing knowledge transfer to clients and ensuring the client staff are ready to operate the application upon go-live
· Assist clients in transitioning the application to client’s production support team
· Plan and execute effective hand-off to the firm’s Support organization
· Identify client skill or knowledge gaps that might be addressed via the training organization and/or via an enhanced support model
· May oversee consultants and other resources as well as be expected to take on our more challenging implementations.
Required Skills and Competencies:
To be considered, Sr. Software Implementation Consultants should have the majority of the following knowledge and experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
· A minimum of 5 years implementing enterprise software applications in a client-facing consultant role
· Previous experience working for a software vendor, implementing solutions, is the preference
· Team Lead experience required for Sr. Consultants
· Excellent, effective written and verbal communication skills across all levels of client and project teams
· Consulting and client/project team relationship-building skills
· Ability to establish oneself as a trusted advisor in the eyes of the client, project team and colleagues
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Ability to adhere to the firm’s methodology
· Skilled in MS Office Suite
· Previous experience implementing large enterprise wide Financial, ERP, EAM, CRM Maximo or related systems
· Working knowledge of financial accounting processes like (General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Project Accounting, Close, Budget)
· Experience with some of the advanced functions of Excel, including functions, macros, and pivot tables
· Hands on experience with SQL – PowerBuilder experience a plus
· Process orientation with ability to analyze and design/build complex processes
· Hands-on experience working on or with capital projects, capital budgets and fixed asset accounting, or business tax software
· Property Tax or Income Tax expertise within an enterprise business
· Industry experience within oil and gas, mining, transportation, natural resources, utilities, energy markets or telecomm
As a condition of hire, a full background check and drug test are required.
Contact Information - (Resumes in Word Format to);
Gary Wright - President – Wright Associates – High Technology Recruiting Services
Phone - (508) 761-6354 - Email - firstname.lastname@example.org - WEB Site – www.wrightassociates.org