Technology Job Seekers Greater Boston Message Board › Principal Software Engineers
At Curaspan Health Group®, we’re looking for passionate software engineers with the talent, motivation, and energy to help drive our agile product development team to success. As a Principal Engineer in R&D, you will revolutionize health-care delivery as you develop new mission-critical products.
Curaspan’s SaaS applications streamline the transition of patients across healthcare settings. The result: Better outcomes. Increased patient satisfaction. Shorter stays. Fewer return visits to the hospital. By hiring only the right people, we ensure we have a great work culture where people do well based on their merits and their ability to contribute to the larger team.
• Seek to understand and respond quickly to our customers and market opportunities
• Drive the technical design and contribute to the delivery of high-quality SaaS-based products
• Assist in defining our approach to building, testing and documenting new features, modules, and products
• Participate in code, test-plan and document reviews
• Code like a pro because, after all, you’re a pro
• Be a mentor to junior team members
• Proactively identify risks or challenges and find strong solutions
• At least seven years of experience building interesting, successful products - focused on middle-tier (Java/J2EE, JMS, RESTful services, Oracle or comparable)
• Experience collaborating with product teams to build software that wows
• Knowledge of specific challenges or approaches in a SaaS-based environment
• Your ability to think both at the strategic and detail levels will be key to Curaspan’s success in this challenging marketplace.
Curaspan Health Group is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.
If you're interested in this job, apply here: http://curaspanhealth...