IT Job Seekers Greater Boston (Java, .NET, SQL, LAMP, etc.) Message Board › Attention Security Ninjas!
If you are a network security professional with a background building secure networks, routing, firewalls and defense-in-depth architecting you can’t pass up this opportunity. At Curaspan Health Group®, we’re looking for passionate employees with the talent, motivation, and energy to help maintain the security of our data. The right candidate will have a role in our challenging and fun environment, which includes a top notch game room and free gourmet coffee and snacks.
As a Network Security Engineer, you will work behind the scenes to revolutionize health-care delivery. Curaspan’s SaaS applications streamline the transition of patients across healthcare settings. The result: Better outcomes. Increased patient satisfaction. Shorter stays. Fewer return visits to the hospital. Join our team and you will understand that our technology environment (including VMWare, Oracle, MySQL, Red Hat/CentOS Linux, Apache, Tomcat, Microsoft Windows and Windows AD, Cisco, Nagios, Cacti, OpenLDAP and Hitachi Data Systems) are the tools we use to make healthcare more efficient, safer, and effective. At Curaspan, you can make a difference.
By hiring only the right people, we ensure we have a great work culture where people do well based on their merits and their ability to contribute to the larger team.
• Document existing network and system designs
• Roll out new security networks and protocols
• Assist with data center setup
• Support the sales cycle by providing technology and security information
• Serve as the product-release engineer
• Experience working with Redhat/CentOS Linux and with scripting and networking monitoring tools, specifically IDS
• Willingness to load share daily system administrative tasks
• Flexibility to provide support during off hours
To apply please visit our job board at http://bit.ly/Q65dyM.... We appreciate every applicant’s interest but will only contact those applicants being considered.
Curaspan Health Group is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.