Technology Job Seekers Greater Boston Message Board › Sr. Solutions/Systems Architect – Cloud base mobile applications - Cambridge, MA
|A former member||
My client is an early stage venture developing an intelligent application for mobile e-commerce.
The Sr. Solutions/Systems Architect will be responsible for:
• Provide technical oversight and architectural design of company’s solutions
• Participate in writing scalable, flexible, and extensible software
• Developing system design, write architecture specifications, and estimate the associated development tasks
• Provide technical leadership and mentoring to the team developing the solution, leading and training others
• Collaborate with customers and industry leaders to understand requirements and define solutions using best practices.
• Provide guidance for technical issues related to development, test and implementation efforts
• Contribute to Team strategy, plans and goals
• Participate in ongoing research and evaluation of new related technologies
• Experience “Big Data” (NoSQL; Hadoop; Mongo DB) and cloud based mobile solutions.
• Knowledge of cloud computing frameworks such as Amazon EC2 and/or Google App engine.
• Experienced with Java, Spring, Maven
• Experience with enterprise search platform - Solr/Lucene
• Experience with Natural Language processing - text mining a plus
• Familiarity with iOS development/Objective-C desired
• Familiarity with information security vulnerabilities and risk management for cloud services.
Proven leadership ability.
• Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Superior analytic, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
• Exceptional service orientation.
• Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Masters degree computer science