IT Job Seekers Greater Boston (Java, .NET, SQL, LAMP, etc.) Message Board › Seeking iOS, .NET, and PHP freelancers

Seeking iOS, .NET, and PHP freelancers

A former member
Post #: 20
A colleague originally from Boston recommended I engage the community here as I try to on-board additional resources. I have reached a point where I simply don't have enough hours in the day to work on all the projects coming in. I'm seeking subcontractors able to work remotely and deliver quality, maintainable, and extensible code.

We use version control, so you need to be comfortable with Git. I'm looking for one or more individuals with any or all of the following:

• PHP: I have an immediate need for a developer familiar with the Magento framework. Most new development for applications and Web services will be built on the Symfony framework.
  • .NET/C#: I have an immediate need for a WinForms developer (system will tie in with a PHP Web service that is part of a larger architecture interfacing with a mobile app). Typically, we get inquiries for Web applications, so the WinForms (and .NET in general) is an exception to the norm.
  • iOS/Objective-C: We have an immediate need for an iOS developer to build a small mobile app for one of our clients. We prefer apps be written in native code and not in a multi-platform tool (such PhoneGap or Titanium)

If you're interested and available for projects in any of the above technologies (no need to relocate), please send me an e-mail through Meetup or at jobs@pingdevelopment.com and we can discuss further.

Regards,
Peter Adams
Owner, Ping! Development