Boston "Onyxbirds" Travel Group Message Board › Affordable Travel

Affordable Travel

Boston, MA
Happy New Year! Onyxbirds,

Fellow Onyxbird Marie-Claire shared this yesterday.

Today, Wednesday, January 9th, at 6:30 p.m., Hostelling International Boston will be hosting an exciting workshop on the secrets to affordable travel!

Make your travel dreams come true through this highly interactive workshop from travel blogger Lillie Marshall (@WorldLillie) of­ and­.

Attendees will get concrete strategies for where to travel and how to do it so that your dollar stretches and your enjoyment soars. Bring a pen and paper or a computer to take notes as travel resources and connections will be plentiful. Light refreshments will be provided.HI-Boston is located on 19 Stuart Street between Washington and Tremont Streets. We're only a short walk from the Chinatown and Tufts Medical Center stops on the Orange Line and the Boylston Stop on the Green Line.

If you have questions about the workshop, feel free to contact me at this e-mail address!

The free tickets on the Eventbrite page here:­ have sold out but I have a couple of spots for the first two folks who text/call/email me that they definitely want to check this out.

(617) 445-7549