addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston "Onyxbirds" Travel Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: First Fridays ICA Summer Block Party Kickoff

Meetup details changed: First Fridays ICA Summer Block Party Kickoff

Tonya
snorover
Boston, MA
I've updated this Meetup with the Event Schedule.
Let me begin by saying how truly grateful I am to Daphne for the GREAT idea to get us together for this SUPER FUN TIME. At the last First Fridays, for most of the event, she graciously welcomed and introduced everyone which was GREATLY appreciated. Daphne deserves a break and a few kind Onyxbird souls have kindly offered or are interested in greeting folks this week. THANK YOU, Kimberley, Renee, Kat, atcq4eva, Valdo St Louis, Sharley and Kim for answering the call.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
PLEASE MENTION IN THE COMMENTS AT THIS LINK,  http://www.meetup.com/BostonOnyxbirds/events/117709592/­ WHICH EVENT YOU'RE INTERESTED IN AND THE TIME YOU'LL BE THERE, IF YOU WANT ONYXBIRDS TO JOIN YOU

Island Creek Oysters on the Harborwalk from 5:00 to 9:00 PM. Ocean-fresh oysters available for purchase. Shucking demonstrations throughout the evening. Island Creek Oysters return to the ICA every Friday evening this summer! For more info, visit icaboston.org/visit/oysterbar­
Spotlight talks in Barry McGee and Expanding the Field of Painting. Talks alternate exhibition galleries every 30 minutes from 6:30 to 8:00 PM. Signage in the galleries will indicate where the next tour will begin. Galleries open until 9:30 pm.
Sign-painting demonstration in the Bank of America Art Lab from 7:00 to 8:00 PM. Meredith Kasabian and Josh Luke—co-founders of Boston’s Best Dressed Signs and the Pre-Vinylite Society—demonstrate the art of lettering as inspired by Barry McGee.
Lawn games from 5:00 to 9:30 PM. Try your hand at mini golf, or play a round of bocce with friends! Artist-designed mini golf greens by Maria Molteni and Pat Falco.
Music from 5:00 to 10:00 PM. DJs Leah V and Silent Partner to spin pop music favorites
MINI Lounge open for ICA members and MINI owners. Members and MINI owners may redeem their drink ticket for a complimentary Harpoon Brewery tasting (while supplies last)!
THE POST BLOCK PARTY GATHERING TO DINE, DANCE OR BOTH WILL BE DETERMINED BASED ON INTEREST.
SO PLEASE MENTION IN THE COMMENTS AT THIS LINK,http://www.meetup.com/BostonOnyxbirds/events/117709592/­
YOUR CHOICE:
1) DINE
2) DANCE
3) DINE AND DANCE

For more details, see the full listing: http://www.meetup.com/BostonOnyxbirds/events/117709592/­
When: Friday, June 7, 2013 5:00 PM until 10:00 PM
Where: The Institute Of Contemporary Art 100 Northern Avenue Boston, MA 02210
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.