Boston Quantified Self is dedicated to hosting meetups and events that are safe and comfortable for everyone involved, regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, physical appearance, and beliefs. Boston Quantified Self events provide a great opportunity for us all to share our stories and learn from one another. Each participant is expected to not only be welcoming, friendly, and patient, but also be considerate and respectful of others. Be mindful of what you say and how your words and actions might be received by others.
Harassment of any kind will not be tolerated. This includes (but is not limited to):
- offensive verbal comments (including jokes) related to gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, physical appearance, and beliefs.
- violent threats or language directed against another person.
- sexual images in public spaces.
- deliberate intimidation, stalking, and following, including harassing photography or recording.
- sustained disruption of talks or interruptions of others.
- inappropriate physical contact or proximity.
- unwelcome sexual attention.
Unacceptable behavior from any Boston Quantified Self community member, including sponsors and organizers, will not be tolerated. Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately. Event organizers will warn and/or expel participants who have engaged in unacceptable behavior.Reporting
If you are being harassed or notice someone else being harassed, please find or email an event organizer immediately.
- Joshua Kotfila (email@example.com)
- Maggie Delano (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Feedback on this code of conduct can be directed to Maggie Delano at email@example.com.