Boston Sketching Message Board › Anyone interested- morning sketch Meetup?

Anyone interested- morning sketch Meetup?

robin
lefoxtrot
Somerville, MA
Post #: 5
Hi there,

I work late (until 8pm) and haven't been able to make any of the previous Meetups. I'd really like to get a group together in the mornings, say 10am-12pm or something similar. Thoughts?
Kristin
user 17943922
Cambridge, MA
Post #: 4
Hey Robin! I think having morning sketch meets would be a great idea, if you don't get a lot of replies to this thread (people might not see it) I would try just scheduling an event in the morning and see if you get some RSVPs. I personally wont be able to attend these meets (silly having to work) but I highly encourage you and anyone else who wants to schedule meetups to do so : )
Paul
user 22810721
Saugus, MA
Post #: 1
hey I am a morning person.... Would like to find others that are free during the day
nm
user 3479670
Boston, MA
Post #: 8
I would be up for trying a morning sketch--any chance of starting a bit earlier? Also, I live in JP so Somerville would be hard. But if you try it on your side of the river and it works, perhaps I could join you one time. So go for whatever works best for you.
Nanc
Elaine
user 8642541
Cambridge, MA
Post #: 3
I have some free mornings, and I'd love to get together with a group. I haven't been able to make the meetings the past couple of months, because of conflicts with an evening class. Schedule something and I'll try to make it!
Maureen
user 6196237
Boston, MA
Post #: 17
A morning sketch would interest me. 10-12 works.
Paul
user 22810721
Saugus, MA
Post #: 2
ok... now what happens?
A former member
Post #: 1
Definately interested. Will depend on day; could potentially do a Monday morning but couldtry to work out another day: ). Earlier could also be possible.
Chris
user 20658491
Arlington, MA
Post #: 4
I have various days off during the week (rotating schedule) and would definitely be interested. Just depends on when things get scheduled.