Join others from the Boston Small Business Success Network to attend a helpful program on market research and startup product validation.
==> Register here
About this event
This program will cover Market Validation and how it fits into Positioning the Product’s Value, and contributing to the success of a startup. Learn how to be lean or do a pivot early in the product process.
We will then break out into groups to work on moving the dial forward:
• Developing an initial value statement
• Validating the market
• Conducting your own market research and understand TAM and SAM
• Developing the Validated Value Proposition
• Getting a first reference account (I.e. users) and second, etc.
This program will focus more on challenges facing business to business companies.
This session is Part 1 of the Creating Demand Educational Marketing Series to be followed by:
• October - Part 2: Nitty Gritty Marcom Tactics
November - Part 3: Digital Marketing How Tos
About the Facilitators
The speakers will be Bob Mannal and Dick Lush of Fire Alarm Marketing and Tech SandBox Marketing Professional Volunteers.
About The Sponsor
This event is sponsored by TechSandBox™. Their mission is to accelerate the success of science and technology entrepreneurs by facilitating access to the information, resources and expertise necessary to grow exciting businesses.
• Plenty of parking;
• Networking and light dinner before program at 6:15
Registration & Policies
==> Register here
The fee is
• $25 up to 24 hrs. prior to the event
• At the door, only $25 if you mention the Small Business Success Network.
• Members $10.
Credit cards accepted at door
Make sure to mark your calendar now so you don't forget.
You can post your questions below or contact the event sponsor, as described above..