addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Boston Traders Meetup to Teach/Learn Trading Strategies Message Board › Free Live Trading Webinars This week

Free Live Trading Webinars This week

A former member
Post #: 55
Hi (Jan. was a record month for only 3 weeks)

We will have 3 live webinars this week, we trade market openings. once goal is made were done. So length of webinar may vary.

Sun Feb 1, 7:45 pm est. Yes its Super Bowel but Asia may move
Mon Feb., 8:15 am est.
Tues. Asia, and (Europe 2am est.)

These are limited to 8-10 people.

If interested return e mail to me telling me, which session and I will send out the invite 15 minutes before we start.

If these times don't work for you just let me know what does and maybe we can do a one on one, or if you would like to review our results page with me one on one in a teleconference we can do that.

Have a great week

Thanks

Kurt Schenholm
kurt@doublearrowforextrading.com
www.doublearrowforextrading.com
Phone 954-302-1945

CPS...Consistency, Persistency, Simplicity