Boston Traders Meetup to Teach/Learn Trading Strategies Message Board › Participation 2.0

Participation 2.0

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Post #: 3
As some of you may soon discover, I have removed quite a few members who were inactive for a LONG time. I realise that people have life's outside of this group, and that's fine. My only requirement is that you at least check the group now and again for new meetups and messages (like this one).

I also understand that this group has been a ghost town for some time, but I hope to change that. Forex trading offers people the opportunity to trade with very little initial expense and to learn the fundamentals of successful trading while hopefully having some fun in the process....

KEEP in mind that this is a meetup group and the intention therein is for people to get together in the SAME room and talk/discuss...whatever. If you're looking for an online experience: I suggest you hit one of the million of forums/support groups for traders. I'm a member of a dozen-or-so and they are great resources, but this is about hands-on lively discussions.

I won't be posting the minutes of our meetups; if you want to get the best benefit from this group I suggest you post on this message board or send me an email suggesting events. Now that I've vented I will step down from my soap box and same good day :-) and happy trading!!
A former member
Post #: 2
Doesn't sound like the meet up went well. I'm looking forward to hanging with fellow traders. I've been trading forex for two months and I want to soak up as much knowledge as possible from successful traders. I'll definately be at the next meeting!
A former member
Post #: 5
The meetup went great...besides nobody showing up. smile

All I've got to say is that I'm one of the few successful Forex traders. With or without this group I will remain successful. This is simply a way for me to offer my experience, for FREE mind you. If you've got a better suggestion for a venue, then suggest it.

If you're already making a 6-figure income trading commodities then "hat's off" to you. For everybody else, good luck and happy trading.