Boston Webmasters Meetup Group Message Board › full time Front End Developer
|A former member||
kor group a brand strategy, design and new media firm is looking for a Senior/junior Front End Developer to join its Boston, MA office. This person is an integral part of our new media team, committed to the on-going and
professional development of the user interface, as well as creating new and innovative user experiences. Qualified candidates bring 3-5 years of web development experience, expert knowledge of HTML/CSS, solid design, layout,
and usability knowledge, and the ability to execute with minimal supervision.
- Several examples of your professional built sites.
- Able to create clean mark-up with the latest in HTML and CSS.
- Working understanding of Mobile site development
- Quality UI Design, and understand the basics of designing to optimize user experience
- Basic knowledge of any server-side language (PHP, Ruby, Expression Engine, WordPress, etc.)
- Understand the process of design and development, and can collaborate, and present both.
- 3-5 years of development experience. Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- Ability to hand code from Photoshop mockups.
- Professional-level hand-coded HTML and CSS skills.
- Broad, working knowledge of what works and what doesn't work in the various web browsers.
- Manage multiple projects and time-sensitive deadlines.
- Collaborating with the creative and technical teams.
About kor group
kor group is a fun, innovative brand strategy, design and new media firm
based in Boston, MA. We are women-founded and owned and focus in the
following markets: education, health care, financial, real estate
development, professional services and not-for-profit
This is a full-time position located onsite in Boston, MA. Remote work is
not available for this position.
Apply for this position
Send links to work that you have done and a resume to: liz at kor dot com