Boston World Music Meetup Group Message Board › Do you know somebody who would like to move for September? Rentals available.

Do you know somebody who would like to move for September? Rentals available.

A former member
Post #: 10
Two rooms are available this September for rent in a three bedroom apartment.

Room 1 is a small room perfect for somebody on a tight budget with a single bed. Deep closet is outside of the room in the hallway. Rent is $335.
Room 2 is a good sized room for somebody with more furniture. It has two windows and rent is $385.
Both rooms will be available for Sept. 1st move in date and you would be signing a one year lease.
The third room is mine. I’m helping the landlord to fill the other rooms. I am a clean, cooperative, mature professional.

The rent is a great price considering proximity to Boston and convenience. You can drive or take public transit. For those who drive parking is easy. As a Chelsea resident you can get a fast pass transponder for your car and get into the city over the Tobin Bridge for only 30 cents and you’re in the city in about 10 minutes. For those who take public transportation the bus stop is right across the street and in about 20 minutes you arrive to Haymarket T station downtown. Either driving or hopping on public transit is a breeze.

The landlord likes to retain young professionals and students. I know one tenant who has lived here on the first floor for over 10 years and his rent hasn’t been raised once. The building has a total of 6 units yet it is a quiet environment. This location is NOT ideal for young people who want a place to party.
The space is bright and sunny. Shared utilities are split 3 ways. The kitchen is not the fanciest but it is very spacious which compensates for no living room. The bathroom has been newly renovated in marble and tile. There is a locked storage space in the basement as well as more space in an extra room at the end of our unit. Another great plus is the coin operated washer and dryer in the basement.

We are very close to the Chelsea Market Basket supermarket plaza. The new Market Basket location is awesome, cheapest place to buy food in the Boston area. Plus there are brand new stores popping up including, Starbucks, Radio Shack, Five Guys, Home Goods, TJ max, Dockside Restaurant and Super Cuts. Not bad for our little community of Chelsea!

Money needed to move in equals 3 months’ rent upfront. This consists of first months rent, security deposit, and last months rent. So if you take room 1 you will pay $1,005 and if you take room two you will pay $1,155.

No pets
Non smokers only
Credit & background check
Landlord prefers single residents only.

If interested please respond by telling me a little bit about yourself.

Thank you! Priscilla