Free event! August meeting of the Boston New Tech Meetup - 20th edition!
Come learn about 7 innovative and exciting technology products and network with the Boston/Cambridge startup community! Each presenter gets 5 minutes for product demonstration and 5 minutes for Q&A. Please follow @BostonNewTech and use the #BNT20 hashtag in social media posts: details here.
Products & Presenters:
1. Trendslide / @Trendslide - Personalized business intelligence when and where you need it! (Jeffrey Vocell / @JVocell)
2. SociableNow / @SociableNow - URL's let people contact you directly via voice and capture analytics! (James Jones / @outcast)
3. Handybook / @HandybookHQ - Lets you schedule household services like cleaners and handymen in 2 minutes! (Oisin Hanrahan / @OisinHanrahan)
4. Mapocosm / Map Explorer - Mobile app with innovative features for exploring and sharing custom maps! (David Asher / @AsherDavid)
5. ShopDAQ - Comparison shopping browser extension finds the best prices while you shop online! (Lenny Grover / @LennyGrover)
6. PowerInbox / @PowerInbox - Makes email interactive! Purchase items, play games and more within an email! (Dileep Thazhmon)
7. ADC2 Technologies - Superior video compression/decompression technology! (Dr. Angel DeCegama)
6:00 - Setup time for presenters
6:30 to 7:30 - Networking hour with beverages and pizza provided by Mobinett Interactive and Citibank
7:30 - Presentations, Q&A
9:00 - (Optional) Gather at a nearby bar for drinks and more networking
Directions & Parking:
Get directions from Google here.
Parking is available at 280 Congress St. $10 after 5 PM (exit by 3 AM). You can pay in the lobby of Brightcove's building at 290 Congress St.
Public Transportation: Brightcove is two blocks from South Station (MBTA Red Line). Walk towards Congress St. on Atlantic Ave. The Federal Reserve will be on your right, and Dewey square on your left. When you get to Congress St., take a right. 290 Congress St. will be on your left, just before Smith & Wollensky restaurant.
Mobinett Interactive - Providing quality, cost-effective mobile and web development services to startups and large corporations. Based in Cambridge, MA, Mobinett does fixed-budget projects and warranties their work to protect clients from unexpected costs. Request a free consultation for your project today! Follow @mobinett and join them on facebook. 1-[masked] www.mobinett.com
Citibank - Citi Commercial Bank is dedicated to serving the needs of 100,000 small to medium size companies in 32 countries. The business' global strategy is to leverage Citi's worldwide network to help our clients navigate a continually globalizing marketplace. At Citibank, our business bankers have the expertise to take your company to the next level. From opening new offices to expanding overseas, we're here to find solutions that work for you. We are dedicated to life-cycle Business Banking. Follow @Citibank and join them on facebook. 1-[masked] http://bit.ly/CitiBiz
Meeting space has been graciously provided by:
Brightcove Inc., a leading global provider of cloud content services, provides a family of products used to publish and distribute the world's professional digital media. The company's products include Brightcove Video Cloud, the market-leading online video platform, and Brightcove App Cloud, the pioneering content app platform. Together, more than 4,200 customers in 50 countries rely on Brightcove's cloud content services to build and operate exceptional media experiences across PCs, smartphones, tablets and connected TVs. Follow @Brightcove and join them on facebook. www.brightcove.com