addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Boston New Technology Message Board General Discussions (Not Jobs or Events) › Mobile Application Developer/Tech Lead

Mobile Application Developer/Tech Lead

A former member
Post #: 3
Hello Everyone

I am looking for a job opening in field of mobile application developement.

I will need visa support but i am 2013 h1b quota exempt so you can apply for me even tomorrow.

I do have 4+ years of exp. in iOS Application Developement and handled team of 20 developers.

I have exp. with project management tools like Basecamp, JIRA, SalesForce, Asana,Chatter.

You can have a look at my portfolio here­

I can provide the reference of my clients of the list if needed.

I am really sorry if i am disturbing you all. but just thought i could get some help from here.

Please let me know off the list if you need more info or you know someone who is looking for developers or project managers.