addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston New Technology Message Board General Discussions (Not Jobs or Events) › Entrepreneur Looking for Web Developer for Beta Site

Entrepreneur Looking for Web Developer for Beta Site

Tess O.
tesscobrien
Cambridge, MA
Post #: 1
I just joined this Meetup group and am looking to connect with some web developers that would be interested in helping launch a beta version of a consumer-facing website (in the clean energy space) at an affordable cost. If it's good and customers like it, the work could expand into a much larger project with ongoing work needed.

I'm looking for experienced Wordpress developers that know how to create a site with functionality that includes user login with profiles, database listings, etc. - think something along the lines of the Groupon/Eventbrite functionality, with less complexity. Haven't committed to a designer but design needs to be crisp and inviting.

If you're interested, I'm interested in hearing from you. Please get in touch with a bio and some sample work that represents competence in this area.

I look forward to hearing from you!