Please feel free to refer this position to other groups and people you know.
Position Title – WRT598062013
Sr. Middelware (Websphere) Admin – Message Broker - 128/Mass Pike Area of MA – Up to $120K+
Excellent Compensation Package – Base + Very Comprehensive Benefits – Base up to $120K+
Relocation Assistance Possible for Strong Candidates – No sponsorship
Large, public, highly successful, and fast growing Retail Firm - Great Company – Lots of Upside.
Position Responsibilities – Summary
· Provide WebSphere SOA (Broker, DataPower, WSRR, etc.) Administration and Engineering Support on multiple OS platforms in a multi-vendor environment, while working closely with Architecture, Application Development, Database, Server and Networking Teams.
· Develop technical designs and policy/procedure documentation as assigned.
· Install and Configure WebSphere MQ, Broker, DataPower, WSRR and FTE servers and agents, apply patches, manage middleware infrastructure and monitor performance/troubleshooting alerts from commercial, and locally developed monitoring tools.
· Responsible for middleware failure analysis and recovery. Participates in disaster recovery activities.
· Analyzes and resolves problems associated with WebSphere MQ, Broker, DataPower, WSRR and FTE server and agent software.
· Ensures the consistency and integrity of Middleware systems.
· Implement controls and security to comply with internal security standards.
· Investigate use of available software used to analyze problems and procedures to perform fine tuning to maximize production.
· Analyze and recommend alternative solutions for system enhancements and problem resolution projects.
· Interact directly with internal customers or external service provider to negotiate solutions and implementation specifics.
· Provide 24/7 on call support on a rotating basis.
· Perform Middleware Configuration backup and restores.
· Deploy new message flows, build MQ queue and channels, manage SSL keys, etc.
· Manage/Monitor MQ/Broker/DataPower performance.
· Manage and lead hardware and software migration and upgrade efforts of varying size and complexity.
· Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Competencies – (Need to have the majority of the following core skills):
· 6-7 years of prior experience as a Middleware Administrator with WebSphere MQ, Broker, DataPower and WSRR experience.
· Strong experience in administration and support of IBM WebSphere SOA product family - WebSphere Message Broker, DataPower, WSRR and WebSphere MQ.
· Strong experience in installing configuring WebSphere SOA/MQ products in highly available and fault tolerance environment.
· Troubleshoot Integration and infrastructure issues. Integrate simple to moderately complex MQ, Message Broker, DataPower, Java/JEE, WebServices applications into DEV, QA and Production environments.
· Strong administration skills in DataPower appliance.
· Hands on experience in setting up DataPower policies, setting up security and upgrading firmware.
· Experience working with UDDI and Registry tools – WSRR.
· Should be able to work collaboratively with other Infrastructure and Development groups to build, maintain the product roadmap.
· Must have hands on experience with XML, XPATH and XSLT Transformations, SOAP Validations XML schema.
· Must be familiar with DataPower troubleshooting, services instrumentation and logging.
· Must have working experience with web service security using LDAP, SiteMinder and DataPower.
· Must be familiar with Data Power – Load Balancer, SSL and HTTP protocols.
· Shell programming expertise.
· Basic understanding of firewall.
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and be able to adapt to changing business needs. Strong follow up skills and problem solving ability a must.
· Must have strong analytical and interpersonal skills, as well as outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
· The following technical skills are a plus: DB2, Oracle DB, Tomcat, Apache, LDAP, Tivoli Monitoring.
· Development and business specification and requirement analysis.
· Software Development Lifecycle knowledge and proficiency.
· Ability to manage and lead development and operations teams.
· Troubleshooting, debugging, and problem solving with complex integration across multiple platforms.
· Knowledge of Windows, AIX , and Linux OS operation and administration.
· Proficiency in networking for connectivity across WebSphere ESB and Native OS.
· Ability to work across, lead, and direct teams.
· Proficiency in capacity management.
· High Availability configuration and knowledge.
· Ability to translate specifications and requirement to develop architecture, capacity, and reliability for MQ, WMB, WSRR, DataPower, and MQ-MFT.
· Proficiency with database Management.
· Ability to coordinate triage teams for Production issues and resolution.
· Ability to deliver written reports, ESB product documentation, and processes.
· Define Best Practices for operational support, architecture, delivery, and software deployment with ESB architecture.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
Send Resume in Word format only to: Gary Wright – President/Principal – Wright Associates
Phone - (508) 761-6354 - Email - GaryWright@WrightAssociates.org - WEB Site – www.wrightassociates.org