Please help us drive attendance to our meetups and give visibility to presenting companies by sharing the event with your friends and colleagues online and offline. What can you do?
1. Follow @BostonNewTech on twitter.
2. Join the BNT Group on facebook.
3. Follow our Companies/Products, check out their websites and try the products.
4. Retweet or re-post promotional tweets from BNT to facebook, twitter and/or LinkedIn. Copy them from our twitter feed or as supplied to you via our e-mail updates. "Classic RT" type retweets are best.
5. Use the BNT event "#hashtag" (i.e. #bnt14) and mention @BostonNewTech in all event-related tweets. BNT will retweet you.
Post to social networks before, during and after the event to help and engage the BNT community, and spread the word about our presenting companies online.
Thank you for your support!
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|Opportunities for Startups||April 21, 2016 4:17 PM||Chris R.|
|Demo Your Startup Product with our Partners Too:||January 29, 2015 8:20 AM||Chris R.|
|Present, Demo or Speak at Boston New Technology||June 25, 2016 5:51 PM||Chris R.|
|Boston New Technology Seeks Media Partners||June 8, 2016 10:56 AM||Chris R.|
|Communications Policies: Mailing List, Message Brd||April 21, 2016 9:52 AM||Chris R.|
|Upcoming Recommended Events||August 24, 2016 2:47 PM||Chris R.|
|Help Promote BNT Meetups and Companies!||February 16, 2014 9:40 AM||Chris R.|
|Sponsor a Boston New Technology Meetup!||April 20, 2016 11:27 AM||Chris R.|
|Guide for Presenters||June 18, 2016 10:01 PM||Chris R.|
|About Boston New Technology||August 18, 2016 4:17 PM||Chris R.|