Boston's Best Techies Message Board › Another great group to join

Another great group to join

Gary L.
gary.lavine
Group Organizer
Waltham, MA
Hi Everyone,

I will be sending out information about another event very soon. In the meantime I wanted to let you know about another group that some of you may be interested in joining. For those of you who are in or associated with biotechnology and/or Bioscience, you should join The Bioscience Network. I have pasted a little information about this organization below:

TBN is the premier professional development organization for individuals in the biosciences The Bioscience Network ("TBN") is a non-profit organization formed to provide individuals in the bioscience industry with opportunities for networking and career development. TBN's goal is to become the premier resource for professionals in the bioscience industry focused solely for the biosciences professional. TBN's Mission The mission of The Bioscience Network is to provide opportunities for networking and career development for professionals in the biosciences.

If you would like to join this organization, please join us at:

http://www.meetup.com/The-Bioscience-Network/­

Thanks,

Gary