This location is shown only to members
HELLO ALL! FINAL ANNOUNCEMENTS!
WOW! We have a LOT of people! I have several requests:
* I plan to SETUP before people get there. If you are not planning to come, please change the RSVP so that I know how many to set up for.
* START time is NOON for rules. Game is 1 pm.
* If you are bringing a copy of the game, please arrive a little early like 11:30. Chad? Chris?
* We may need ANOTHER table and some chairs. I have 3, which for 4 player games reaches 12 people.
* Please bring some food to share or grill. Real meat, pasta, salads, bread is preferred over cookies and chips.
* For those of you who have not been there, VERIFY all food does NOT contain Sunflower seeds or oil!!
* I received my player aids and scoring pads from Artscow! Player aids for EVERYONE!
** EXTRA SPECIAL! I have my copy of Escape the Temple Curse! A 10 minute cooperative dice game!
Me: How am I going to teach 19 people at once??
Lisa: Learning and watching is just fine.
0 · October 5, 2012
REMINDER: Roads & Boats teaching game is in ONE week! Saturday, October 6 at NOON! Teaching at NOON. Play 1 pm to 5 pm. Remember this is a long game, though the time flies by pretty quickly. This is also a fiddly game, with lots of pieces on board, so be prepared for a little fiddlyness. I have one copy (6 players), and Chris is bringing his copy (right Chris?, 4 players), so a maximum of 10 players unless someone else has a copy. We will break up into 3-4 player groups. Please read about the game on www.Boardgamegeek.com by searching for Roads & Boats to get an idea of the play. No need to read the rules ahead of time unless you want to. I just want to make sure that new players are there at NOON for teaching.
0 · September 27, 2012
Sterling Babcock changed the time from 1:00 PM to 12:00 PM
September 11, 2012
Wow! Quite a quick response! Well I will tenatively set it for the 1st Saturday of the Month, October 6 at 1 pm. Please let me know if that does not work for you.
And we have one person bringing an extra copy, so we can handle up to 12, though 9 is better.
Since there is setup involved, I would appreciate knowing if anyone is an experienced player so that I can plan ahead.
0 · August 21, 2012
Sterling Babcock changed the date and time to Saturday, October 06, 2012 at 1:00 PM
August 21, 2012