Boulder Board Games Galore Message Board › Selling various games I never play so I don't have to move them again

Selling various games I never play so I don't have to move them again

A former member
Post #: 39
Let me know if you want to pick something up from me in the north Boulder area.

I will certainly negotiate prices:

http://boulder.craigs...­
Dave V
mindkeep
Lafayette, CO
Post #: 5
You should maybe repost with text game names. The links are all shortened and unreadable.

Dave

Edit: autocorrect somehow went from "repost" to "preposterous". Corrected above.
Danielle
tangerine42
Lafayette, CO
Post #: 2
I think he meant "repost" - having the text would be helpful for those of us on mobiles...
Delmar T.
user 14130794
Longmont, CO
Post #: 8
I second that.
Suzanne
user 3805151
Boulder, CO
Post #: 5
Hi Scott, Just to let you know that all the links worked perfectly for me, thanks.
I wish I had experience with any of these games because I'm sure they're a bargain. How about carting some to a game night? Maybe we could play some and buy them.
Suzanne
Victor R.
user 11315202
Lafayette, CO
Post #: 16
I'll take Warcraft and relationship tightrope if you're still wanting to sell them, Scott.
A former member
Post #: 40
I still have them. Just send me an email and we can figure out when. scott @ calvesofsteel.us
A former member
Post #: 42
Would love to sell all this as a single package. Will make a great deal. Just email me.

Scott
@
Calvesofsteel.us
A former member
Post #: 2
Scott, I'd like to buy the Werewolves and Gloom card games, and expansion packs for sure. I live in N.Bldr too and am home today. Call me at 303.442.2375 or email me at jill@jaedison.com to set up a time and place.

Jill
A former member
Post #: 3
While trying to check out some of the other games online, I too am finding some of the links don't work. They are just not complete.

Jill