Boulder Board Games Galore Message Board › Room for rent in Arvada

Room for rent in Arvada

Shaun
user 4566152
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
Hello, :)

I have a room for rent in a 2 bedroom condo, 2 1/2 bathroom. There is private parking (sorry, no garage). Close to bus and I-70. Washer/dryer, full kitchen, plenty of closet space, fast internet, central air conditioning, bike path with a small lake on front door step. Sorry, no cats or dogs. :( The price is $500, plus 1/2 utilities and internet.

I'm a bus driver for Access-A-Ride and a metal artist (jewelry) as well. I have my workbench set up and I usually work on my days off. I enjoy getting out doors and traveling. I am a Unitarian and very tolerant of other peoples beliefs. If I was going to put myself in a particular category, I'd say I'm fiscally conservative and socially liberal. In other words, I like the idea of helping people be as independent as possible and help those that can't take care of themselves.

I have a busy schedule, so, if you don't mind your roommate getting up at early hours and heading to bed fairly early, than this is the place for you. Obviously we would share some interests and that is why I'm posting here. ;) Oh, least I forget, there will be no smoking of any kind here. ;) This would be long term as well (one year lease). There will be a background and credit check.

If this sounds good to you, than contact me and lets talk?

Thanks!

Shaun