Boulder Board Games Galore Message Board › Guild Wars 2 and/or Star Wars: The Old Republic

Guild Wars 2 and/or Star Wars: The Old Republic

Victor R.
user 11315202
Lafayette, CO
Post #: 20
Hi fellow nerds,

Noel and I are about to start playing Guild Wars 2 and/or Star Wars: The Old Republic. They are both free-to-play MMO's, and if anyone wants to join us, we'd love to have more folks involved. They are both pretty fun games if you like MMO's. I'm not sure what servers we'll be on yet but can post it here when we decide.
Delmar T.
user 14130794
Longmont, CO
Post #: 15
A better one in my Opinion is "Path of Exile" but it's not finished yet, it's just in Open Beta, but it's free-to-play and I really enjoy it so far.
If I had time, I'd join, I like playing mmo's when it's social rather then a grinding nightmare.
Eli K.
user 16297611
Broomfield, CO
Post #: 8
I hope you guys enjoy Star Wars. I liked it well enough when it was still pay to play, but I've heard they nickle and dime you for everything now.
Noel
user 13613901
Boulder, CO
Post #: 1
Yeah, it is definitely different on the Free-to-play model but I think the game is still very playable. They make it easy to move around and level quicker if you pay, and let you customize the cosmetics of your character more if you pay. Both of us use to pay in 2012 for a few months as well but I am pretty casual with this stuff so it's mostly the same for me. Cheers Eli