Boulder Board Games Galore Message Board › Looking for Novice/Intermediate Shadowrun Players

Looking for Novice/Intermediate Shadowrun Players

James S.
user 69194262
Broomfield, CO
Post #: 3
Looking to run a Shadowrun (4e) game starting in the next couple of weeks, but need a couple of players. Venue uncertain, but will most likely be Broomfield. Would like players who enjoy a combination of story/game mechanics (combat)/puzzles and are willing to put a little effort into character backgrounds, etc. Also need to be able to deal with children interrupting and a large dog (for the potential of the game at my home).

I'd like novice/intermediate players because it's my first time GMing for Shadowrun, though I've played quite a bit. I'd like to run the game my way as I pick up speed as a GM - am not looking for rules-lawyers or PC-optimizers...

Reply to discussion if interested.

Thanks!
James S.
user 69194262
Broomfield, CO
Post #: 4
More info: Games will probably be Monday night (6:30pm or so) at Total Escape Games with my home as a back-up.
Alan
user 11034690
Arvada, CO
Post #: 1
I'm interested. Haven't played Shadowrun since the mid to late 90's, but plenty of other games.