Boulder / Denver PHP Developers Message Board › Senior PHP developer – contract position
Point of Reference provides a sales & marketing enablement platform for B2B enterprises. Our clients include some of the biggest names in technology, finance, telecommunications, and technology divisions in other industries.
We have an immediate opening for a senior PHP Developer. This is a minimum 6 month contract.
You could be a small company here in the Denver/Boulder/surrounding area, or an individual. This position is remote/work-from-home, so candidates need to be independent, self-motivated, and able to work with remote teams.
What we’re looking for
On the skillset front, you’ll be very comfortable with the following:
- Ideally you’ll also have some familiarity with the Linux shell environment, including scripting, and some knowledge of the Apache HTTP server, but these last two would be a bonus! :-)
- You must have excellent verbal and written communications skills and work well in a remote team environment
What you’ll be doing
- working on new features and maintaining the existing code base
- providing input on development tasks, feasibility of new features and functionality, modifications to the database
- Provide feedback and recommendations to rest of the team on software usability and functionality
- Meet from time-to-time face-to-face with the rest of the team as required
Why would you want to work for us?
- Work from home (no commute!)
- The ability to take an active role in the team, have your voice heard, and see your efforts make a direct impact
- No pigeon holing; a number of different product areas and technologies to work with
- Laid back team with minimal politics and red tape; we'd rather spend our time improving our code
What will it take to succeed here?
- A positive, collaborative attitude
- A passion for technology and exceling in your field of expertise
- The ability to be independent, dig into the code, and push yourself
- A focused mindset allowing you to perform without having direct supervision
Please e-mail your resume with a brief qualifying statement and salary/rate requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Note: Resumes without salary/rate requirements will NOT be accepted)
We look forward to talking with you!
Point of Reference, Inc.