add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Boulder JS Message Board › Rocky Mountain JavaScript mailing list

Rocky Mountain JavaScript mailing list

A former member
Hi all!

Boulder JS last night was great. Thanks to all who attended, and special thanks to Sam Breed and Quick Left for hosting the group. The slides will be posted when they're available, and I'll send up a followup about that.

As I mentioned last night, I setup a Rocky Mountain JavaScript mailing list. Feel free to discuss anything technical, any questions you may have - let's get a strong community up and going here. Between Denver JS and Boulder JS, there's over 200 of us, so I think the opportunity to mesh together is prime.

Also, as I mentioned last night, if you're a recruiter, please hold off for a month on any hiring messages. New groups are fragile and its important to foster discussions.

Thanks so much!­
A former member
Post #: 225
Are we all already signed up for the mailing list?
A former member
Post #: 7
No. I left it up to everybody to join themselves.