Boulder JS Message Board › Are you interested in giving a short or long talk on something?

Are you interested in giving a short or long talk on something? Suggest it here.

A former member
Post #: 4
Please include: A brief description of what you'd like to talk about, whether you want to do a lighting talk or a full hour long presentation, and any links to libraries or repos that are relavent.
Josh N.
user 11583435
Christchurch, NZ
Post #: 9
My team recently competed in the 2012 nodeknockout. we built a gravitational physics canvas game called distasteroids.com. I'd be happy to present on it if that interests anyone.
Josh N.
user 11583435
Christchurch, NZ
Post #: 10
we make heavy use of node.js streams in the internals of http://alpha.soundkee...­. I could probably come up with something interesting to present on in that area.
Ian T.
user 14218901
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
Hi, I would be interested in putting together a basic or intermediate talk on BDD using Jasmine and Sinon.

I've also been using the Grunt build tool recently, and could put something quick together to demo that - either lightning or a longer form, but probably not an hour.