addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Boulder JS Message Board › Getting organized...

Getting organized...

Chris M.
user 3449069
Boulder, CO
Hey guys,

With Gerred in Denver full time now it looks like he's turned in his organizer badge (and credit card).

I've gotten a lot out of the group and didn't want to see it die, so I jumped in as organizer. If folks have had other discussions and someone else was planning to take the reins feel free to shoot me an email - happy to turn it over. If not I'll be sure to keep things alive with regular, hopefully awesome, meetups.

Cheers!

Chris