mellow and not-so-mellow mtbs! betasso preserve WEST TRAILHEAD

trying out a new trail! unfortunately, this trail isn't open on saturdays so it must be a sunday ride.

canyon loop is for the mellow - here's info on it. i'll be doing this until i get tired haha

http://bouldermountainbike.org/trail/canyon-loop

for the more advanced, use my workout as a warm up and then head onto harder trails! here are some others for you guys to choose from if you want to join for canyon loop and then venture off:

http://bouldermountainbike.org/trail/benjamin-trail

http://bouldermountainbike.org/trail/betasso-link-trail

http://bouldermountainbike.org/trail/fourmile-link-trail

let's meet at the trailhead - it looks like there's parking near it. meet in the WEST lot (which should match the address). WE WILL LEAVE AT 11:10AM SHARP! please plan accordingly and hope to see you there!

Join or login to comment.

  • Bill P.

    Fun ride, thanks to everyone for being so chill....

    1 · April 9, 2013

    • cory h.

      @Bill Thanks for letting me take your bike for a spin. What was the name of the handlebar you have? I might get one for a project bike.

      April 10, 2013

    • Bill P.

      No worries Cory, thanks for letting me ride the Fisher too. The handlebar is called the Gnar Bar, made by Simple Pleasures Bicycle Components. My friend Chris Sullivan made them, believe any bike shop with an SBS account can get them....

      April 11, 2013

  • Mike

    First time for me going to a meetup for outdoor mountain biking. I'll be coming from Thornton. Let's tear it up!!!

    April 6, 2013

  • Mike

    Can't wait

    April 6, 2013

  • A former member

    A former member changed the location from Betasso Preserve to Betasso Preserve WEST TRAILHEAD

    April 6, 2013

  • Jim B

    meet at east or west lot?

    April 5, 2013

    • Alex

      I only know one trailhead. Is the first one to the left the east one?

      April 6, 2013

  • Alex

    definite maybe.

    April 6, 2013

    • cory h.

      I hope to see you up there!

      April 6, 2013

  • cory h.

    NOA forecast looks good. 80% chance of sun and a 20% chance of hero dirt!

    April 5, 2013

    • Bill P.

      I hope that it rains a little, always more fun!

      April 6, 2013

    • cory h.

      @Jenni The forecast looks good to me. The canyon loop is short enough your never far from the car.

      1 · April 6, 2013

  • Jim B

    Anyone want to meet earlier down in the canyon and ride up the link trail to meet the rest of the group?

    April 5, 2013

    • Bill P.

      Jim, I live downtown so I always ride up. However, I'm on a single speed with bald tires so I'll be heading up Sugarloaf to the lot instead of link...

      April 6, 2013

  • Valerio

    I need to take a friend to the airport and I will be late, there is anyway to know where will you be later during th e ride or is someone bringing a phone so I can call? Thank you ciao.

    April 4, 2013

  • Bill P.

    Jenni, I've ridden all these loops many times, best trails near town! Be happy to lend a hand! Bill

    1 · April 1, 2013

  • A former member

    A former member changed the date and time to Sunday, April 07, 2013 at 11:00 AM

    March 31, 2013

  • A former member

    A former member changed the location to Betasso Preserve

    March 31, 2013

  • A former member

    A former member removed the location. It was Betasso Preserve Trailhead

    March 31, 2013

  • A former member

    A former member changed the location to Betasso Preserve Trailhead

    March 31, 2013

  • A former member

    A former member removed the location. It was Betasso Preserve Trailhead

    March 31, 2013

  • A former member

    A former member changed the location to Betasso Preserve Trailhead

    March 31, 2013

12 went

Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

You don't have to be an expert to start your own Meetup Group

Get started Learn more
Katie

I'm surprised by the level of growth I've seen since becoming an organizer, it's given me more confidence in my abilities.

Katie, started NYC ICO

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy