Fruita Fat Tire Festival & Camping

  • April 24, 2014 · 12:00 PM

I have reserved a campsite at Colorado River State Park in Fruita for the Fat Tire Festival for the nights of Thursday - Saturday. Looking for a few others to enjoy a weekend of intermediate-advanced biking. While there, I also hope to take out a demo bike or two to play with on the trails. We can arrange carpooling in advance and we will split up the cost of the camp site. I was thinking of heading out around noon on Thursday.

Join or login to comment.

  • David

    Hi Dave,
    I am here on the site trying to RSVP but because past first date I don't can't find a place to do it??

    April 24

  • Steve W.

    I plan to leave Longmont Friday after or around 2:00pm, what is the camp site number?

    April 18

    • Steve W.

      i'm on the fence about the trip at this time, NOAA forecast is 70% chance of rain saturday, and snow saturday night , cloudy all day sunday with a 30% chance of rain, I cant figure out how to remove myself from the going status but if someone is 100% committed on going rain sleet or shine contact me and take my spot

      April 24

  • Ann F.

    Hi, I have two friends who what to come. I'll confirm with them tomorrow and they will reserve the last two spots. looking forward to it.

    April 22

    • Ann F.

      my two friends have confirmed they are going. So they will take the last two spots.

      April 23

    • Ann F.

      I can only respond for me "plus 1 friend" but, would like to respond for all three of us.

      April 23

  • Tristan

    My friend Paul and I went to FFTF last year and had a blast! Paul wrote this informative article that may interest some of you.

    http://www.singletracks.com/blog/mtb-events/fruita-fat-tire-festival-10-oddball-tips-for-the-unseasoned-traveler/

    April 21

  • Ann F.

    I will be leaving friday... Is that still okay to join you in the camp ground? How much $?

    April 20

  • A former member
    A former member

    I could probably leave Thursday, but I will have to wait a few days to see.

    April 17

  • Pearls

    ;( ;( I can't make it, I'll be running Big Sur...anyone doing Xterra MTB races

    April 1

  • Dennis M.

    I was planning on leaving around 1 pm thursday. Driving a VW Eurovan Camper. Can take up to 2 others.

    March 30, 2014

Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Create a Meetup Group and meet new people

Get started Learn more
Bill

I started the group because there wasn't any other type of group like this. I've met some great folks in the group who have become close friends and have also met some amazing business owners.

Bill, started New York City Gay Craft Beer Lovers

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy