addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Boulder Mountain Bikers Message Board › Monday Marshal Mesa ride update

Monday Marshal Mesa ride update

Dave
user 10013534
Boulder, CO
Hi all,

Just a heads up that I cannot make the Marshal Mesa ride tomorrow.  I don't want to cancel since there are a good 6 other people who have RSVP'd.  I know at least one or two of you have been on this ride before, so you should be more than fine without me.  Just please remember to arrive on time out of respect for others in the group and get consensus on how far you want to ride before heading out.  Sorry I can't be there, but I hope you have a great ride!

Cheers,
Dave