addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boulder Mountainbike Alliance Message Board › New Member Intro's

New Member Intro's

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Everybody! I moved to Boulder in August 2010 from Ithaca, NY. I am njoying biking at Betasso, Doudy Draw/Marshall Mesa, Heil, Hall, West Mag, etc. I also like road riding and cyclocross. I am originally from Boston and rode in the Middlesex Fells, Lynn Woods, Willowdale, etc. I got my B.A. and M.Eng from Cornell University and while there rode at Shindagin, Connecticut Hill, Yellow Barn, Glen's etc as well as did the Tuesday night road "races". I have done some bike racing (road, mountain and cyclocross). In the winter I like to cross country ski (mostly skate) and snowboard. I want to get back into shape, which will probably require biking more than just in the summer :) I am a Ph.D student in Computer Science at CU Boulder. I'm riding a 26in hardtail but I'm switching to a 29er hardtail soon.