We'll be discussing free educational tools you can use to help you find the answers you're looking for.
Refreshments will be provided by a local Boulder small business. If you know of one that might be interested in providing them for future events, please discuss it with them and bring it up at the meeting!
- 12:00 - About the Boulder Knowledge Group
- A quick introduction to the goals of the BKG and how to get involved.
- 12:05 - Introductions
- A chance for everyone to briefly cover their big three:
- What you're passionate about.
- What one topic you know the most about.
- What one topic you want to be an expert in.
- 12:15 - Topic Session: Free Educational Tools
- Member-driven exploration of what free educational tools are out there and how to use them. This includes online tools, library tools, and numerous other tools which are freely available.
- 12:30 - Focused Working Session
- Leverage your new knowledge and that of those around you to find the educational tools you need.
- Laptop, smartphone, or tablet encouraged.
- Library card recommended.
- 12:50 - Topic Recap and Next Meeting
- Brief recap of what we covered in the Topic Session and what we learned in the Focused Working Session, as well as information on what the BKG will be up to next.
- 13:00 - Open Working Session
- A chance to continue working on your Focused Working Session tasks, your passion or something else entirely. The choice is up to you!
- 14:00 - End of Meeting Room Reservation Time