Boulder Ski Club Message Board › T-Ride Itinerary

T-Ride Itinerary

Victor K
user 13352661
Boulder, CO
Based on the information that we have, the itinerary for the trip is as follows. Adjustments will be made as necessary, but we need people to lock in as soon as possible in order to accommodate the lodging & transportation needs. If you are seriously interested in going with the group, I need you to lock in by Monday, 2/25. We have 6 confirmed at this time, need you to confirm by meeting contacting me and arranging payment. Here is what we have at this time (2/22):

 The dates are as follows: Leaving Boulder/Denver Thurs 3/21 appx 1:00 pm-1:30pm, staying 3 nights, and returning Sun 3/24.

 Skiing available on Fri, Sat & Sun. Lift tickets are $92/day. You don’t have to ski all 3 days, some of us are X-country skiing on Sun. We will be leaving TRide @ 1:30 Sunday, you don’t have a full day of skiing.

 We will be staying at the Viking Lodge, where they have a 2 Bdrm condo & several 1 Bdrm condos. The 2 bdrm/2 ba Condo sleeps 6 comfortably, and the 1 Bdrm/1 Ba will accommodate 3-4 comfortably. Rate will be $60 / night / person for either one.

 We have 6 confirmed & paid, which fills the 2 Bdrm unit. This will be reserved today or tomorrow. We will then reserve additional 1 Bdrm units as each group of 3-4 people confirm and pay by check - $180.00 which should cover the cost with tax. Once the final tally with tax for each unit is determined, we will reimburse the difference if any to each person.

 We highly recommend that if you want to go, contact me or Pete by Monday to make arrangements and payment to reserve your spot. Once your unit is reserved, we will not be able to refund your money, however, if we can find someone to fill your spot, then have their payment paid to you.

 After Monday, you can certainly join in by contacting any organizer, however, we just don’t know if a unit will be available and at what cost. You can check availability of condos in the Viking Lodge on the web.

 To indicate that you want to join us, respond by email ASAP to me or Pete – include your name, cell#, with "T-Ride" as subject, then any info for arranging to drop off or send your payment.  We will communicate by text only if you are committing. No checks will be cashed until the unit that you will be assigned is reserved and paid for. I will be around town in Boulder Sat morning and possibly Sunday and Monday evening.

 Actual grouping of people to condos will be made based on who signs up and when. We can discuss the final grouping at another meetup.

 Transportation details will be worked out once we have all the rooms reserved and all the actual participants are known.

 We will maintain a list of cell phone numbers for all participants so that you may stay in contact with your roommates, drivers etc.

List of confirmed people:
Victor Kushdilian + 3 guests
Adam
Heather Ann

Lets Roll!!
Victor