addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Boulder Ski Club Message Board › Steamboat weekend trip either March 15th-17th or March 22-24

Steamboat weekend trip either March 15th-17th or March 22-24

Laurie
user 7231116
Denver, CO
Post #: 23
Hi There!

I am planning a weekend trip for Steamboat. Most likely it will be March 22-24th. Please let me know if you would like to join. I believe we have 4 already the more peeps we get, the bigger and better the place. :-)

Thanks and happy skiing/ boarding!
Laurie
(303) 630-9558
Ann
user 71569362
Boulder, CO
Post #: 1
15-17 doesn't work for me and I'll be going to Telluride 21-24, but otherwise would go to Steamboat with you. I'd be interested in going on a weekend trip to Steamboat next season or possibly a weekday trip this April...still have 2 Steamboat days left on my pass. :) Have fun!
Diane
user 13932327
Lafayette, CO
Post #: 1
I would be interested in going March 22-24 weekend. I also have 2 days to use at Steamboat. Diane
Laurie
user 7231116
Denver, CO
Post #: 25
This will be for weekend of March 22-24. Let's do some snow dancing for Steamboat. We will need it. The cost for the Condo will be be anywhere between $450- $600 for whole weekend with Taxes and Fees included. I will do my best to get the least expensive one that has the best sleeping arrangements. So, with 5 people it will cost between $90- 120. With a 6 person this will go down (obviously).

I have 5 peeps for this weekend, if there is anyone else interested and committed, I would like to know by Saturday March 16th.Call or Text at # listed above.

Thanks,
Laurie
Diane
user 13932327
Lafayette, CO
Post #: 2
Laurie,
I found another gal that might be interested in going. Are plans coming together to go? I will confirm with her, if so. Thanks, Diane