addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Boulder Ski Club Message Board › Luxury 3BR 31/2 BA Ski Townhouse in Avon $300/month pp

Luxury 3BR 31/2 BA Ski Townhouse in Avon $300/month pp

Lafayette, CO
Post #: 7
Hi Everyone,
The 2013-2014 ski season is rapidly approaching and a group of us have an amazing townhouse booked for the second time from Nov 15-April 15. Here are pics..­
We are looking for 2 weekday and 3 weekend folks..If you would like more info, call or email me..This will go fast!
Joe C.
user 69423602
Fort Collins, CO
Post #: 4
Hi Sandy,

I am back living in New York now, but I am coming out to Colorado to spend a spend the month of February. I plan to visit with my close friends on the front range on the weekends and ski mid week. I'm not sure if you are still looking for anybody to fill the space, but would be interested to talk to you if something is still open. I am 38 years old and past my rowdy party days. I'm really just looking for a place to sleep and eat midweek after I ski without spending a fortune on fuel and/or hotels. I hope you had a great Christmas and New Year's. I look forward to talking with you.

Lafayette, CO
Post #: 11
Thx for your message Joe..At this point, we are fully booked up here..