Boulder Ski Club Message Board › Monday Through Thursday and the occasional Weekend

Monday Through Thursday and the occasional Weekend

Scott L.
user 63344302
Boulder, CO
Post #: 3
Hi I'm Scott I'm on a mission to ski 100 days this season. I work overnights at a hotel in Boulder which gives me the ability to ski in the morning. I get off at 7am every morning. I leave from work and I will ski 4 days a week Monday through Thursday and usually take Friday Saturday and Sunday off to avoid crowds. I don't mind skiing those days although it will depend on which days I have off and where we go since 7am is usually traffic time on the way to the mountains though once more runs open up and other mountains the crowds are more manageable.

I'm always looking for people who need rides that can pitch in for gas when possible. During the week when I do work I will only go as far as Breckenridge I will always have to leave no later than 2pm so I can get home and get some sleep before work at night.

If anyone is looking for a ride I'm a very consistent option to keep in mind. My number is 805-450-6647 shoot me a text letting me know who you are and I'll respond pretty quickly.

Scott
Coco
CocoInCO
Boulder, CO
Post #: 6
Hi Scott,
What resorts do you go to besides Breckenridge? Winter Park or Copper?