HOW: Pre-register on our website or call [masked]
COST: $19 per person, payable via check or cash.
Vim EDU’s Crowdfunding OpenShop will provide you with an overview of the current crowdfunding environment in the US to help you decide what is best for your business.
In addition you will get the most recent developments in the world of crowdfunding with the goal of helping you realize the best method of to raise capital within your desired timeline and budget.
Highlights of this Vim EDU OpenShop include:
• History of Crowdfunding and why it is important for entrepreneurs and small businesses
• The options available between the Jobs Act, Regulation D, Micro Lending, SCOR, and the Donation/Reward model (i.e. Kickstarter)
• What can actually be funded, by whom, for how much, and the associated costs
• How to navigate the maze of crowdfunding
• Question and Answer period
• JOBS Act – What people need to know by a securities attorney author
• SCOR U-7 application for a Direct Public Offerings
• Security Exchange Commission Regulation D exemptions
• Article from Silicon Flatirons/CU Law on Angel Investing in Colorado
• How to succeed in donations/reward crowdfunding with Kickstarter and other platforms
Your HOSTS and INSTRUCTORS
Karl Niemann Brian Tsuchiya Carl Kalin