UPDATE: The Date has changed from Saturday the 16th to Tuesday the 19th in order to accommodate more people. Join us for a frightfully fun evening Haunted House hopping! We'll start at Boulder's own "Glenwood Manor" (
http://www.glenwoodmassacre.com) This is a new Haunted House that I haven't been to before, but its put on by some locals who have participated in other Haunted Houses. This one is unique as they have a theme and a story that continues throughout the entire house. Most of this attraction is in-doors. General Admission - $15
$2 off coupon Credit Cards Accepted This attraction is located at[masked]th Street in Boulder on the North-East Corner of 28th & Glenwood. We will then carpool to the next house Westminster's Frightmare! (
http://www.frightmare.biz) This is rated one of the best Haunted Houses in Colorado (27 years & counting) and is also one of my favorites. Most of this attraction is outdoors except for the haunted farmhouse! General Admission - $15 Located at 108th and Old Wadsworth Blvd. in Westminster For those who have never gone to a Haunted House:
- Actors are not allowed to touch you.
- Going with a large group is best, especially for your first time, because the zombies usually only go for the groups of 1 or 2 people, large groups confuse them.
- Dress warmly as some houses are outside.
- Houses are open rain, snow, or shine and we'll be going no matter what the weather.
- Do not dress in costume, most haunted houses won't let you in.
If you can only attend one that is fine, just let us know in your comments. Also if there are any other haunted houses you want to go to on another night let me know and I'll set up the event!