Boulder Area Twenty-Somethings Message Board › Visiting from the uk but don't know anyone in boulder!

Visiting from the uk but don't know anyone in boulder!

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello,
I'm thinking of visiting Colorado from England in late may this year as it's somewhere I've always wanted to visit. I have a friend in Albuquerque who I plan to also visit on the trip to the USA so would be in boulder for half a week maybe. I'm a little reluctant to visit the city alone as I know there aren't any hostels to stay in and I don't know anyone there.

I'm 25 and female so am wary of travelling to an unknown city alone. Im also travelling on a budget. i was wondering if you guys could fill me in on some good places to stay and maybe some good ways of meeting other people who I could go on a couple of hikes in the Rockies with. I'd also like to visit the university of Colorado and have heard there might be accommodation available there.

If you guys organise any meet ups during the time I'm thinking of visiting perhaps I could meet up!
Thanks for your help,
Lizzie