Boulder Area Twenty-Somethings Message Board › IMPORTANT: Update regarding Hookah Meetup

IMPORTANT: Update regarding Hookah Meetup

user 13447795
Denver, CO
Dear Hookah pals (and the rest of the meetup group),
I regret to inform you that on September 11th, 2013, my apartment succumbed to the wrath of the Colorado floodings. My house got ruined, my car got totaled with over $16,000 of water damage, I lost a lot of my belongings, and my job abruptly shut their doors.
You can see the aftermath of my place here (this has a short video of my place):
Don't cry 100% for me though, I've been making some (very hard) lemonade out of these lemons ;-)!!! The good news is FEMA gave me a grant to move elsewhere. Since housing is extremely limited and at an ultra-premium price right now, I will be moving to Denver on October 1st, and starting a new job for a Fortune 500 construction firm in DTC tomorrow.
The bad news is FEMA rejected me from receiving a grant to replace my belongings and instruments. Hence, why I started a GoFundMe page to replace my belongings. I am currently 9% to my goal, which is awesome. Any help will be greatly appreciated, especially used, clean clothes and furniture.
ANYWHO! This Saturday, we will need to find a different location to have a Hookah Meetup. Locations I googled in Boulder are: The Hookah House (1325 Broadway), Hooked on Hookah (2065 30th Street), and Peace Pipe Hookah (1209 13th St). Let me know what you guys think! If any of you would be open to holding it at your place, I could also be more than happy to help you co-host. :)
Thanks everyone! :)