align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Boulder Area Twenty-Somethings Message Board › Outback Saloon Saturday 9/18

Outback Saloon Saturday 9/18

Clayton
user 11802298
Lafayette, CO
Post #: 2
So, after trivia yesterday, it seemed there was some interest in meeting up at the Outback Saloon (28th and Glenwood) on Saturday. I'll just leave this here as a suggestion. If you're interested or think you can make it, please leave a comment. Karaoke begins around 9:00; I'll probably show up around 8:00. Have a few drinks, play a few darts, and sing your heart out!
A former member
Post #: 2
So, after trivia yesterday, it seemed there was some interest in meeting up at the Outback Saloon (28th and Glenwood) on Saturday. I'll just leave this here as a suggestion. If you're interested or think you can make it, please leave a comment. Karaoke begins around 9:00; I'll probably show up around 8:00. Have a few drinks, play a few darts, and sing your heart out!

Hmmm, this is the same night as swing dancing which I'd like to go to. Also, I have family in town. Sigh... busy week coming up for us unemployed folk ;). So it's a maybe for me...
A former member
Post #: 1
Let's see.. I'm going to happy hour before that with some girls... will I be able to continue drinking? I think so. Yes. I'll say yes.
Clayton
user 11802298
Lafayette, CO
Post #: 3
Word up to all those folks going swing dancing with Tim: please do so and come back and tell us all how it goes. I totally didn't mean to schedule this on the same day. That's why it's an unofficial, casual get-together (read: not a meetup). And Colleen: by all means, bring yourself, but bring the girls too! The more the merrier, right?

Word to your mother.
A former member
I'm definitely up for this afterwards...I've been wanting to check that place out!
A former member
I'll be in Denver watching football for most of the day, if I get back and get a second wind I would love to join you. Could someone leave a phone number so we can find you? This is one of my first meet ups and don't know a lot of you yet!

A former member
That's sounds great! Count Steph and I in.