Boulder UX Message Board › Sr Java Developers needed to join professional services team -- Broomfield
|A former member||
Senior Java Developers needed in Broomfield to join our professional services team working with innovative smartform technology, business process management tools and enterprise data capture platform
Due to the unprecedented success of Avoka Technologies, we are seeking experienced Java developers (Java/JavaEE) preferably with proficiency in business process management tools and/or forms-based systems to join our professional services team. Our technology is internationally marketed and proudly created, nurtured and loved by our super-talented team, and our top-tier clients are lining up to work with us.
We are looking for that smart, driven person with the right mix of passion for solid application architecture, hands-on coding, mentoring and customer interface. At Avoka our mission is to build a great company filled with exceptional people who challenge and admire each other. If you want to make a huge impact, love working in high performance teams and have the track record to prove it, we want to meet you. Do you want to be recognized for your creativity and problem solving skills? Then this is the place for you.
A few things you will be responsible for:
- Provide pre- and post-sale professional services technical consulting expertise delivering solutions using our SmartForm Factory (SmartForm Manager and SmartForm Composer) products
- Provide development support to our customer base deploying business process management tools and PDF forms technologies.
- Develop strong relationships to build stakeholder confidence backed by delivering business solutions
- Drive, participate in and contribute to scoping and design workshops
- Innovatively translate sophisticated requirements into solutions
- Translate detailed requirements and complex technical matters into language in line with the varying IT knowledge of key stakeholders
- Deliver assigned components/modules/specifications consistent with Avoka best practices and within schedule, scope and quality specifications
- Work to tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks with effective prioritization
- Participate in project post implementation reviews and contribute to recommendation reports in order to identify successful/unsuccessful project elements
- Display a passion for using IT solutions to deliver tangible business process improvement
Why you’ll want to work with us:
- We welcome innovation – initiate change with no limits on how you contribute
- We have a stimulating environment where you are exposed to new technologies and encouraged to try them
- The Avoka career path is an attractive lifestyle choice and offers a range of diverse and interesting projects
- Avoka helps to reduce red tape and the CO2 footprint of government and corporate clients
- Our staff turnover is incredibly low – about 2%
- Access to founding partners – we have a very flat structure, an open door culture and are privately owned
You'll enjoy a rewarding career with a rapidly growing business, an attractive salary, and work with a dynamic and skilled team in a stimulating environment.
To find out more about the experience required to make you a great fit or to apply for the position: http://avoka.theresum...