Boulder UX Message Board › Looking for speakers for a UX talk

Looking for speakers for a UX talk

Ben A.
Hello everyone.

I'm working on organizing the next meetup, and I'd like to start by finding a couple of volunteers who can speak to the group about UX. If you're interested, please send me an email (I'll forward it to the other organizers) or use the "Contact" button on the sidebar of the meetup page. I'd like for this talk to be more UX oriented than the one I gave, so it will appeal to a larger section of the group. I created a thread in the discussions to see which topics people are interested in hearing about: http://www.meetup.com...­

Thank you to everyone who came to the meetup in February. We had a great group and a lot of good discussion at the end of the talk. Thanks especially to Seth and Timy, who volunteered to help organize, and Ellis Blevins of Amadeus Consulting for hosting us.

I hope to see many of you at the next event!

Thanks,

Ben
A former member
Post #: 7
Hey ben! I do mobile UX and UI as well as development. I made Evil Apples for iOS as well as the CouchSurfing App. Would be fun to talk about the design process of either app if you are interested in having me as a speaker.

Thanks!,
Danny